University and College Counseling
University and College Counseling Staff
Ms. Carroll Birk - University and College Counselor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mr. Greg Birk - Director of University and College Counseling (email@example.com)
Mr. Howard Stickley - IB Diplorma Coordinator and UK University and College Counselor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To provide students and parents a clear understanding of the various educational systems worldwide and the very different application and evaluation processes for the various systems.
- To provide students and parents a clear understanding of the university/college search and application process, especially the roles of parents, students, and the University and College Counseling Office.
- To provide accurate information, sound advice, and individual attention to each student and his or her parents.
- To support and assist each student through the university/college search, application, and decision making process.
- To serve as the strongest possible advocate for each student throughout the university/college search and application process.
- To educate students about the primacy of their own responsibility in the university/college search and application process.
- To develop and foster personal and positive relationships with college and university admissions officers.
- To ensure that information the University and College Counseling Office sends to college and university admissions offices is accurate, complete, and timely
University and College Counseling Tools
The University and College Counseling Office uses the NAVIANCE system, a college admissions tool that helps students organize their data electronically. Log in to Naviance via the portals below: